Club Vivanova has announced the Fifth Edition 2019 Luxury Lifestyle Gala Dinner and Charity Auction. The event will take place at the Salle d’Or Ballroom of the Fairmont Monte Carlo on Saturday 6th April 2019. Beneficiaries of the evening are the Chances for Children Foundation and TAF (The Animal Fund).
Bradley Mitton, the club’s founder, commented: “I would like to take this opportunity to thank the VIP Partners and attendees of our fourth annual gala event earlier in 2018 for their support of Club Vivanova and the club’s initiatives. We only achieve great things in life by giving back and our annual event is organised to offer you the chance to celebrate with an amazing group of people and donate to worthy, local and life-changing charities.”
- The price of the event is €175 euros per person and includes:
- Galerie Cristal Premier Cru Champagne Aperitif
- Selection of Premium International wines
- Four-Course Gourmet Meilleur Ouvrier de France Dinner
- Haute Couture Fashion Show
- Live Musical Entertainment
- Charity Auction
- After Party with Dancers and DJ.
Salle d’Or Ballroom . Fairmont Monte Carlo
Dress code . Black tie formal
60 tickets sold to date
€175 per person
For more informationa and to purchaser tickets, check out the Club Vivanona website: http://www.clubvivanova-luxurygala.com/buy-tickets/