One of Monaco’s most famous hotels is set for a multi-million Euro renovation that will allow it continue to rank among the very best in the world as a place to stay and relax.
The opulent five-star Hotel de Paris, situated on the glamorous Place du Casino, will undergo a range of changes across the whole building that include:
• Enlarging the size and surface area of all the hotel rooms
• Increasing the number of luxury suites available to guests
• Creation of a garden-courtyard at the heart of the hotel
• New luxury villa in courtyard with own garden and pool
• A new rooftop spa, fitness rooms and swimming pool for all guests
All work will be in keeping with the spirit and heritage of the Hotel de Paris. The exterior of the hotel and historic features such as the entrance hall, the American Bar, and the Empire Room will remain intact.The grand Empire Room will keep its splendour during the refit.
Renovation work will commence in January 2014 and is expected to go on until 2018. Architects Richard Martinet and Gabriel Viora will manage the project.
Guests who want to continue to enjoy their visit to the Hotel de Paris, can continue to do so as renovation work will be done in phases, allowing the hotel to remain partially open.