Wondering where to stay in Monaco?
Book a room at the Hôtel de Paris
Only a few luxury hotels cease to be simply an address and become legend: the Hôtel de Paris Monaco is one of them. Built in 1864 on the orders of Prince Charles III, the Hôtel de Paris is one of the great cosmopolitan meeting places of Europe and the world, as testified to by the names of the great cities inscribed on the famous rotunda.
The hotel has an unbroken tradition of excellence in the art of hospitality. Its restaurants include Alain Ducasse’s celebrated Louis XV, while its historic wine-cellars play host to tastings and intimate dinners, and the Salle Empire provides the perfect setting for sumptuous receptions.
Guests have front-row seats to watch the sparkling life of Monaco and those unforgettable sunsets over the sea. The Hôtel de Paris also offers direct access to Les Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo
Among the many awards received by this prestige hotel are
• Conde Nast Traveler – Annual Gold List 2009
• Conde Nast Traveler – The Best of the Best Hotels of the World 2009
• Louis XV restaurant – three stars in the Michelin guide
• Côté Jardin restaurant: WOW Top 10 Best hotel breakfast buffet of the world
• Les Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo: WOW Top 10 Best spa hotels in the world