The Hermitage Hotel introduces the concept ‘Paddock Lounge’ exclusively for the Monaco F1 Grand Prix, from Thursday 23 to Sunday 26 May 2013.Hotel Hermitage: One of Monte-Carlo’s top places to stay
Their Belle Epoque room has a special F1 theme for four days only, with large TV screens to allow guests to comfortably follow each stage of the qualifying and race. A finger buffet and live cooked food will be on hand throughout the event and the hotel proposes a luxury champagne Sunday on Grand Prix day at €750 per person.Salle Belle Epoque, Hotel Hermitage set for Grand Prix look
To truly capture the excitement of the famous race weekend, guests can experience the thrills and know how of riding a F1 car:
- Try the Formula One Simulator on site at the hotel and a chance to feel what it’s like to sit at the wheel of a real car.
- Learn how real motor race pit stops work with a genuine Formula Renault 2.0 also on show in the hotel showing how teams work in harmony with their cars and drivers.
- Enjoy the machine simulator used by F1 drivers to train their reflexes and vision when in the cockpit
- Watch three special F1 films showing in the hotel’s Regency Salon.
The Salle Belle Epoque will be open Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 5pm.
– €150 Thursday, including wine, finger buffet and live cooking
– €350 Saturday, including champagne, finger buffet and live cooking
– €750 Sunday, including champagne, finger buffet and live cooking
Price also includes access to the Hotel Hermitage’s Regency Salon (Thursday to Sunday, 11am to 1am) and Crystal Bar (9am to 1am).
The hotel’s Vistamar restaurant will open Thursday and Friday with regular hours at Grand Prix weekend. Saturday May 25 the restaurant will close at noon and offers a special evening menu at €280, including drinks. On Grand Prix Sunday, the Vistamar is closed for lunch and offers a special dinner menu at €240, excluding drinks.
For more information about this offer or the Monaco Grand Prix 2013 in general, contact info[at]cityoutmonaco.com