Andreea Porcelli, founder and CEO of Continental Ltd., is an international investment banker with over 20 years of experience in finding investors for US small cap companies on a world scale. Andreea has personally guided over 200 companies on international roadshows to funds in 23 countries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. She is an expert in communicating with investors according to their own cultural and professional requirements.
Andreea and her team are proud to welcome the following sponsors, presenting public and private companies to the Premier Monaco Growth Forum at the Fairmont Hotel on Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th of March 2016.
Bermuda Stock Exchange (Bermuda), Aix Worldwide (Bermuda), Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP (New York), Tribeca IR (Bermuda), Continental Access Ltd (Bermuda), and SRI Equity Research (Switzerland).
Jaguar Animal Health (NASDAQ:JAGX) (USA), Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRNE) (USA), Apollo Enterprise Solutions (OAL:GF) (USA), Amarantus BioScience Holdings Inc., (OTCQX: AMBS) (USA), Terra Tech Corp. (OTCBB:TRTC) (USA).
The Blonde Salad (Italy) (One of the most sought after private companies in Europe), Schweizer Kredit AG (Switzerland), Hinch.AS (Argentina), Fitlogic (USA), DryWave (USA), inPACT.Now (USA), Cancer Vacs Inc,(USA), Colby Pharmaceuticals (USA), Contravir Pharmaceuticals (USA), Welcome to the World (W2W) (USA).
The Premier Monaco Growth Forum was the perfect introduction for global companies and asset managers, to discover the opportunities offered by listing on the NYSE, Nasdaq or BSX. Never before have the financial markets seen such a demand from companies that wish to list outside of their home market.
Keynote Speaker A Michael Lipper, CFA
Chairman of International Stock Exchange Executives Emeriti, a global group of former Stock Exchange Officials. Mr. Lipper is the founder and president of
Lipper Advisory Services, Inc., an SEC registered investment advisor providing counsel and management of accounts investing in mutual funds, and separate accounts for institutions and wealthy families. He is also the managing member of LSF Partners, LP, a private financial services fund; “Three Clues to Identifying a Sustainable Growth Stock”
- Mr. Riccardo Pozzoli, CEO of The Blonde Salad (TBS Crew “The E-commerce phenomenon of The Blonde Salad”
- Dr. Henry Ji, President, CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics “Sorrento Therapeutics – Future of Antibody Therapeutics”
- Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP (Securities Law Firm) “Trends in Foreign Companies”
- Mr. Greg Wojciechowski, CEO of Bemrmuda Stock Exchange “Listing Opportunities in the U.S”
- Mr. Christian Moos, Chairman / CEO of Schweizer Kredit AG “On-line banking has become the new reality for consumers and businesses”
- Vittorio Grimaldi, portfolio manager and member of the board Compagnie de Gestion Monegasque “The money manager ” nightmare”: timing the market”
Please book now in order to secure the Special Hotel rate of 229 euros including Breakfast, Tax and Wifi.
Email Vanessa Abi-Rached at firstname.lastname@example.org