Napa River Wine Pub LLC ( NRWP ) a U.S. ( Florida) based Limited Liability Company is seeking accredited investors to fund a unique wine pub concept to be located along the west coast of Florida.
NRWP is seeking up to Four Million Dollars USF ($4,000,000) by offering Senior Secured Convertible Debt paying Ten Percent Per Annum (10%). At year three, there is an option to convert to Membership Interests (equity) in the Company. The Company is the master developer of the NRWP business system. Our business system has two primary channels for revenue: identifying, building, and operating restaurant locations operated as NAPA RIVER WINE PUB© company locations, and selling franchises to independent operators from which the Company will receive both lump-sum royalty payments and continuing royalty payments.
As part of our business development, NRWP is offering these Interests to “Accredited Investors” and “Qualified Investors” to open two ($1,000,000) and up to eight ($4,000,000) company-owned locations. NRWP will begin offering the business format franchise upon the opening of the initial Company pub and the completion of required franchise disclosure documents and financing packages.
- Our business is to serve upscale California (and international varietals) red and white wines utilizing a temperature controlled wine keg dispensing system using “inert gases” (Nitrogen and CO2)and gourmet Tapas food offerings.
- Our wine servings will experience no oxidation, ensuring fresh wines from the first glass to the last!
- It is also an environmentally friendly method of dispensing wines and craft beers. There are no bottles to lose to spoilage or theft, quicker service, no bottle inventory, thus a measurable inventory and quality control advantage over competing food and beverage operations.
- Our custom system will serve up to twenty wines with six to ten craft beers giving NRWP maximum flexibility in wine and beer offerings.
- Our upscale tapas menu will change from time to time, complimenting the wine and beer selections while remaining new and exciting for our customers, without increasing our operational costs.
The business advantages of this “tap and pour” system is clearly demonstrated in many “wine on tap” locations throughout the United States. NRWP will have the advantage of being one of the first within the State of Florida.
The distributor-centric liquor laws in Florida had prevented dispensing by wine kegs, but this specific prohibition was recently changed. NRWP will be being an “early adopter” of this method. NRWP will also deploy fully digital food and beverage integrated point of sale (“POS”) and accounting software eliminating one level of management from our operations. This will increase our operational controls and profitability.
The law firm of Walters, Levine, Klingensmith & Thomison, P.A. located in Tampa and Sarasota will be representing Napa River Wine Pub LLC in regards to this investment by investors from overseas.
Our 57 page offering summary with five year forecast Pro Forma (with Analysis) is available to those interested parties once a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is executed.
Please visit our website www.NapaRiverWinePub.com for further information. Within our website we have included videos as well as 3-D renderings of the proposed restaurant design.