On October 30th Prince Albert of Monaco has announced new measures that will prevent the spread of the ongoing pandemic. These restrictions will last from Sunday 1 November until Monday 30 November inclusive. There is no lockdown in the Principality, however, a curfew will be imposed from 20:00 to 06:00.
- Restaurants and shops will remain open with some special adaptations.
- Tables are limited to 6 people maximum
- Menus must be available digitally on smartphones
- Closing time for bars and restaurants is set at 22:00, however, residents of Monaco must leave before 21:30, and they must carry a derogation. Same rules apply for people who are on a holiday.
- Visitors outside of Principality should not be on the premises of Monaco, due to a lockdown in France, unless one has a worker’s permit.
- Remote working is encouraged for both the private and public sectors.
- School and university remain open, following the mandatory sanitary rules.
Here is link to website for the traveling permit: https://media.interieur.gouv.fr/deplacement-covid-19/
Here is a number you can contact if you have any questions regarding the COVID-19: 92 05 55 00